Here we describe the order process for you Step by step!
If you come across a product that you would like to buy, click on the "order" button and the product will appear in the shopping cart.
Step 1 - shopping cart
Here you can see what is in your shopping cart.
click on "continue shopping" if you want to order more items.
Step 2 - confirm
You agree with the products in your shopping cart and want to confirm the order.
- Choose the country where you want the products delivered - Choose the payment method you want to use - Check the final amount - Click "Checkout" once you agree
Step 3 - log in / register
1. Select "log in" if you are already an existing customer. After this choice you will receive an overview of your order with your contact details. Check this data, if you want to make changes, this can easily be done by clicking on the "change" button.
2. Choose "register" if you are ordering from us for the first time. After this choice you will have the option to enter your contact details. In the next screen you can check this data, if you want to make changes, this can easily be done by clicking on the "change" button.
Step 4 - Accept terms and conditions
- If you agree, you can accept the general terms and conditions by checking the box and clicking on the 'checkout' button
Step 5 - Checkout
- If you have chosen the COD payment method, you will go to the "thank you screen" and you are ready.
- If you have opted for the Ideal, mister cash, bank transfer or Credit card payment method, you will be redirected to a secure Mollie payment platform. Once you have completed the payment method you will return to the Rexar site on the "thank you screen" with a confirmation of your order.
To order from Rexar, you need an account. In that account you enter, among other things, your name, address, e-mail address and payment details. Indicate immediately whether you wish to receive our newsletter. Access to your account is protected with a password of your choice. Register now >>>
You can change your details yourself (including e-mail address, address details and password) in your account. You can also specify multiple billing and delivery addresses here.
Forgot your password?
Click here if you have lost your password. On the next page you enter your e-mail address and within a few minutes you will receive an e-mail from us with a new password, which you can change yourself.
Order status / history
On your personal Rexar page you will always find an up-to-date overview of your order history and order status.
You can press the “log in” button on the right, then appears in the right-hand menu block –my account- with your personal details.
Cancel an order
Because orders are picked up and shipped very quickly by our distribution center, an order cannot be changed after the order has been completed. If you wish to cancel your purchase, we refer you to the page send & exchange / Return.
Changing an order
Because orders are picked up and shipped very quickly by our distribution center, an order cannot be changed after the order has been completed. If you wish to receive or return a different product, please refer to the page send & exchange / Return.
Suggestions & Complaints
Rexar invests a lot in service and affordable quality, you can see the results of this. Word-of-mouth advertising is extremely important. Do you have suggestions regarding:
assortment or improvements to the website let us know via email:
We ask you: Are you satisfied? If so, it continues. If not, let us know.
If you have a complaint, let us know via [email protected]. We strive to respond within 48 hours.
Security & privacy
rexar.nl is a trademark of Solution
Solution has prepared this privacy statement to show that we take your privacy very seriously. The following explains how we handle personal information within Solution's website (s). This concerns the following websites: www.stopacne.nl.nl
All data collected by Solution will be kept strictly confidential and will not be lent, rented or sold, nor made public in any other way. The information you provide to Solution will be treated with the greatest possible care.
The purpose of the registration of personal data by Solution is to be able to provide customized editorial and commercial information to our visitors.
We use your IP address for the processing of problems with our server and for the administration of our sites. The IP address is also used to recognize visitors.
Our sites use so-called cookies. Cookies consist of a standard in